First Person Version of The Master Key System
Written By Charles F. Haanel
Charles Haanel distributed The Master Key System as weekly lessons.
Reportedly the lessons were first published in book format in 1917
NOTE: THE following text was rewritten into a First Person Version by Darlene Hedrick Sartore... Text in fuschia color offer definitions, clarifications, or suggestions, for more ease of application. .
Click on link to purchase The Master Key System in a very affordable - EASY TO CARRY ALONG Book Format AND an instant download E-Book and WORKBOOK !!!!!
The Master Key System presented live and interactive in An Ever Better World Internet Academy courses presented via Internet Conference.
It is my privilege to enclose herewith Week One of The Master Key System.
Would you bring into your life more power?
Get the power consciousness.
Get the health consciousness.
Get the happiness consciousness.
Live the spirit of these things (health, wealth and happiness consciousness) until they become yours by right. It will become impossible to keep them from you. The things of the world are fluid to a power within man by which he rules them.... [ Rewritten in First Person: When I live the spirit of these things (health, wealth and happiness consciousness) until they become mine by right, it will become impossible to keep them from me. The things of the world are fluid to a power within me by which I rule them.]
You need not acquire this power. You already have it. But you do want to understand it; you want to use it; you want to control it; you want to impregnate yourself with it, so that you can go forward and carry the world before you. [ I need not acquire this power, I already have it. But I do desire to understand it; I desire to use it; I desire to control it; I desire to impregnate myself with it, so that I can go forward and carry the world before me.]
Day by day, as you go on and on, as you gain momentum, as your inspiration deepens, as your plans crystallize, as you gain understanding, you will come to realize that this world is no dead pile of stones and timber, but that it is a living thing! It is made up of the beating hearts of humanity. It is a thing of life and beauty. [ Day by day, as I go on and on, as I gain momentum, as my inspiration deepens, as my plans crystallize, as I gain understanding, I will come to realize that this world is no dead pile of stones and timber, but that it is a living thing! It is made up of the beating hearts of humanity. It is a thing of life and beauty. ]
It is evident that it requires understanding to work with material of this description. But those who come into this understanding are inspired by a new life -- a new force. They gain confidence and greater power each day. They realize their hopes, and their dreams come true. Life has a deeper, fuller, clearer meaning than before. [It is evident that it requires understanding to work with material of this description. But those who come into this understanding are inspired by a new life -- a new force. We gain confidence and greater power each day. We realize our hopes, and our dreams come true. Life has a deeper, fuller, clearer meaning than before. ]
NOTE: Now that it is clear why first person text is so beneficial for internalizing and applying this wisdom, from here forward the First Person Voice will be incorporated into the text, as are changes from masculine gender to gender neutral when appropriate.
1. That much gathers more is true on every plane of existence, and that loss leads to greater loss is equally true.
2. Mind is creative. Conditions, environment and all experiences in life are the result of our habitual or predominant, mental attitude.
3. The attitude of mind necessarily depends upon what we think. Therefore, the secret of all power, all achievement, and all possession, depends upon our method of thinking.
4. This is true because we must "be" before we can "do," and we can "do" only to the extent that we "are" and what we "are" depends upon what we "think."
5. We cannot express powers that we do not possess. The only way by which we may secure possession of power is to become conscious of power. We can never become conscious of power until we learn that all power is from within.
6. There is a World Within -- a world of thought and feeling and power; of light and life and beauty; and although invisible, its forces are mighty.
7. The World Within is governed by mind. When we discover this world we shall find the solution for every problem -- the cause for every effect. Since the World Within is subject to our control, all laws of power and possession are also within our control.
8. The World Without is a reflection of the World Within. What appears without is what has been found within. In the World Within may be found infinite Wisdom, infinite Power, infinite Supply of all that is necessary, waiting for unfoldment, development, and expression. If we recognize these potentialities in the World Within, they will take form in the World Without.
9. Harmony in the World Within will be reflected in the World Without by harmonious conditions, agreeable surroundings, the best of everything. It is the foundation of health and a necessary essential to all greatness, all power, all attainment, all achievement, and all success.
10. Harmony in the World Within means the ability to control our thoughts and to determine for ourselves how any experience is to affect us.
11. Harmony in the World Within results in optimism and affluence. Affluence Within results in Affluence Without.
12. The World Without reflects the circumstances and the conditions of the Consciousness Within.
13. If we find wisdom in the World Within, we shall have the understanding to discern the marvelous possibilities that are latent in this World Within, and we shall be given the power to make these possibilities manifest in the World Without.
14. As we become conscious of the wisdom in the World Within, we mentally take possession of this wisdom, and by taking mental possession we come into actual possession of the power and wisdom necessary to bring into manifestation the essentials necessary for our most complete and harmonious development.
15. The World Within is the practical world in which the men and women of power generate the courage, hope, enthusiasm, confidence, trust, and faith by which they are given the fine intelligence to see the vision and the practical skill to make the vision real.
16. Life is an unfoldment, not an accretion . What comes to us in the World Without is what we already possess in the World Within. [RE: Unfoldment -Accretion --- This statement means life is not a growing together of separate things, rather an unfolding or development of our innate potentials. -- Visualize a rose bud or orchid unfolding into glorious full bloom.]
17. All possession is based on consciousness. All gain is the result of an accumulative consciousness. All loss is the result of a scattering consciousness.
18. Mental efficiency is contingent upon harmony. Discord means confusion. Therefore, the person who would acquire power must be in harmony with Natural Law.
19. We are related to the World Without by the Objective Mind. The brain is the organ of this Mind, and the cerebrospinal system of nerves puts us in conscious communication with every part of the body. This system of nerves responds to every sensation of light, heat, odor, sound, and taste.
20. When this mind thinks correctly, when it understands the truth, when the thoughts sent through the cerebrospinal nervous system to the body are constructive, these sensations are pleasant -- harmonious.
21. The result is that we build strength, vitality, and all constructive forces into our body. But it is through this same Objective Mind that all distress, sickness, lack, limitation, and every form of discord and inharmony, are admitted to our lives. It is therefore through the Objective Mind -- by wrong thinking -- that we are related to all destructive forces.
22. We are related to the World Within by the Subconscious Mind. The ** solar plexus is the organ of this mind. The sympathetic system of nerves presides over all subjective sensations, such as joy, fear, love, emotion, respiration, imagination, and all other subconscious phenomena. It is through the subconscious that we are connected with the Universal Mind and brought into relation with the Infinite constructive forces of the Universe.
[** Definition Note: Solar Plexus is a large network of sympathetic nerves connected with the abdominal organs, situated at the upper part of the abdomen, behind the stomach, and in front of the aorta. The Sympathetic Nervous System consists of 2 groups of ganglia (group of nerve cells forming a nerve center) connected by nerve cords, one on either side of the spinal column. The Sympathetic Nervous System is part of the Autonomic Nervous System that produces involuntary responses opposite to those produced by the Parasympathetic Nervous System; such as increasing the rate of the heartbeat, slowing activity of glands and digestive organs; whereas the Parasympathetic would work to decrease heartbeat and increase activity of glands and digestive organs. Therefore maintaining optimum life and health homeostasis (balance) within the systems of the body.]
23. It is the coordination of these two centers of our being ( Conscious/Brain and Subconscious/Solar Plexus ), and the understanding of their functions which is the great secret of life. With this knowledge we can bring the Objective and Subjective Minds into conscious cooperation, and thus coordinate the finite and the infinite. Our future is entirely within our own control. It is not at the mercy of any capricious or uncertain external power.
(** Defintion Note: Capricious = likely to change suddenly without reason.)
24. All agree that there is but one Principle or Consciousness pervading the entire Universe, occupying all space, and being essentially the same in kind at every point of its presence. It is all-powerful, all-wisdom and always present. All thoughts and things are within Itself. It is all in all.
(** Definition Note: Principle means the ultimate essential element that enters into the composition of all being. The moving cause, power, or force by which being manifests. The Universal truth expressing the law of this manifestation; that which determines the nature, character, and essence of anything.)
25. There is but one consciousness in the universe able to think, and when it thinks, its thoughts become objective things to it. As this Consciousness is omnipresent, it must be present within every individual; each individual must be a manifestation of that Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent Consciousness.
Omnipotent means having all power; capable of anything.
Omniscient means having complete or infinite knowledge; knowing everything.
Omnipresent means present or found everywhere at the same time.]
26. As there is only one consciousness in the Universe that is able to think, it necessarily follows that each of our consciousness is identical with the Universal Consciousness, or, in other words, all Mind is one Mind. There is no dodging this conclusion.
27. The consciousness that focuses in my brain cells is the same consciousness which focuses in the brain cells of every other individual. Each individual is but the individualization of the Universal, the Cosmic Mind.
28. The Universal Mind is static, or potential energy. It simply is. It can manifest only through the individual, and the individual can manifest only though the Universal. They are one.
29. The ability of the individual to think is our ability to act on the Universal and bring it into manifestation. Human consciousness consists only in the ability of the human to think. Walker says, "Mind in itself is believed to be a subtle form of static energy, from which arises the activities called 'thought' which is the dynamic phase of mind. Mind is static energy, thought is dynamic energy -- the two phases of the same thing." Thought is therefore the vibratory force formed by converting static mind into dynamic mind.
30. As the sum of all attributes is contained in the Universal Mind, which is Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent, these attributes must be present at all times in their potential form in every individual. Therefore, when the individual thinks, the thought is compelled by its nature to embody itself in an objectivity or condition which will correspond with its origin.
31. Every thought is therefore a cause, and every condition an effect; for this reason it is absolutely essential that you control your thoughts so as to bring forth only desirable conditions.
32. All power is from within, and is absolutely under our control. It comes through exact knowledge and by voluntary exercises of exact principles.
33. It should be plain that when I acquire a thorough understanding of this law, and are able to control my thought processes, I can apply it to any condition. In other words, I will have come into conscious cooperation with Omnipotent law, which is the fundamental basis of all things.
34. The Universal Mind is the life principle of every atom which is in existence. Every atom is continually striving to manifest more life; all are intelligent, and all are seeking to carry out the purpose for which they were created.
35. A majority of humankind lives in the World Without; few have found the World Within. And yet it is the World Within that makes the World Without. It is therefore creative and everything which I find in my World Without has been created by me in the World Within.
36. This system will bring me into a realization of power which will be mine when I understand this relation between the World Without and the World Within. The World Within is the cause; the World Without the effect. To change the effect, I must change the cause.
37. I will at once see that this is a radically new and different idea. Most people try to change effects by working with effects. They fail to see that this is simply changing one form of distress for another. To remove discord, we must remove the cause, and this cause can be found only in the World Within.
38. All growth is from within. This is evident in all nature. Every plant, every animal, every human, is a living testimony to this great law. The error of the ages is in looking for strength or power from without.
39. The World Within is the Universal Fountain Of Supply, and the World Without is the outlet to the stream. Our ability to receive depends upon our recognition of this Universal Fountain, this Infinite Energy of which each individual is an outlet; and so is one with every other individual.
40. Recognition is a mental process. Mental action is therefore the interaction of the individual upon the Universal Mind. And as this Universal Mind is the intelligence which pervades all space and animates all living things, this mental action and reaction is the Law Of Causation. But the Principle Of Causation does not obtain (have residence) in the individual, but in the Universal Mind. It is not an objective faculty but a subjective process, and the results are seen in an infinite variety of conditions and experiences.
41. In order to express life there must be mind -- nothing can exist without mind. Everything which exists is some manifestation of this one basic substance from which and by which all things have been created and are continually being re-created.
42. We live in a fathomless sea of plastic mind substance. This substance is ever alive and active. It is sensitive to the highest degree. It takes form according to the mental demand. Thought forms the mold, or matrix, from which the substance expresses.
43. Remember that it is in the application alone that the value consists, and that a practical understanding of this law will substitute abundance for poverty, wisdom for ignorance, harmony for discord, and freedom for tyranny; and certainly there can be no greater blessing than these from a material and social standpoint.
44. Now make the application. Select a room where to be alone and undisturbed. Sit erect, comfortably, but do not lounge. Let thoughts roam where they will, but be perfectly still for fifteen minutes to half an hour. Continue this for three or four days or for a week, until there is secure full control of the physical being.
45. Many will find this extremely difficult; others will conquer with ease. But it is absolutely essential to secure complete control of the body before being ready to progress. Next week instructions for the next step will be given. In the meantime, master this one.
1. What is the World Without in its relation to the World Within?
The World Without is a reflection of the World Within.
2. Upon what does all possession depend?
All possession is based on consciousness.
3. How is the individual related to the objective world?
The individual is related to the objective world by the objective mind. The brain is the organ of this mind.
4. How is he (or she) related to the Universal Mind?
He (or she) is related to the Universal Mind by the subconscious mind. The Solar Plexus is the organ of this mind.
5. What is the Universal Mind?
The Universal Mind is the life principle of every atom that is in existence.
6. How can the Individual act on the Universal?
The ability of the individual to think is our ability to act upon the Universal and bring it into manifestation.
7. What is the result of this action and interaction?
The result of this action and interaction is cause and effect; every thought is a cause and every condition an effect.
8. How are harmonious and desirable conditions secured?
Harmonious and desirable conditions are obtained by right thinking. (Right thinking is that which consistently produces desired results.)
9. What is the cause of all discord, inharmony, lack and limitations?
Discord, inharmony, lack and limitation are the result of wrong thinking.
10. What is the source of all power?
The source of all power is the World Within, the Universal Fountain of Supply, the Infinite Energy of which each individual is an outlet.
Summary of each of the 24 lessons
Impact Overview of The Master Key System
NOTE: The following links open IN a NEW browser window.
Thanks to Anthony Michalski, we AGAIN HAVE access to The Master Key System in a very affordable - EASY TO CARRY ALONG Book Format AND an instant download E-Book and WORKBOOK !!!!! -- When the brain grasps the AWESOME POWER of applying the information within this book and wookbook, there emerges eagerness to invest every spare moment consciously absorbing and applying the wisdom... Regular reading of this book IS the most powerful accurate "Captain Training System" available. -- The captain must KNOW the correct commands to give to the Crew... The Crew must be accurately trained to DO what the Captain commands.
Also available at the above link to Kallisti Publishing is "The Master Key Arcana" and "Mental Chemistry" by Charles F. Haanel along with others Sundry writings about The Master Key System; writings that influenced Haanel, such as Judge Thomas Troward and Henry Drummond; and the rare and never-before published "lost" parts of The Master Key System!
NOTE: Successful person KNOW the "secret" to having ANY Form Of Wealth, is the correct kind and quality of knowledge APPLIED Appropriately = Creation Power Wisdom.... Thus to make it fast and easy to access and acqure Creation Power Wisdom, the Primary Text Books for presenting Science of Success and Universal Laws within Paradise Dynamics, are provided as part of An Ever Better World Internet Academy...